Two months back, a simple elderly couple called me over the phone and asked If I could help them in selling their property and requested complete safety in the process also to assist them in taxation part. Met them one fine day in their home and within few weeks, we could able to close the transaction and completed the sale in 3 weeks of time, for a whopping amount.
I learnt from them, the property which was sold was bought 30 years back for few thousands and the family has kept it against all the up’s and downs of life, now sold around 2 crores. This is a good story which we should learn and build wealth for our children’s future.
While it’s a good idea to buy a property and hold it for 40 years to get a decent return, it requires patience and perseverance.
But what if we invest and hold it for at least 5 years in a potential undervalued property and get a huge return? Who don’t like? But this requires identification of those properties that requires less investment and will appreciate faster than the expensive ones.
Based on my experience, here is what I found last week, of such a property
Location: – Oragadam
Village: – Vadukupattu
Name of the layout: – Ananda Rukmani Nagar, an approved residential colony, right on the ‘6-lane road, a main road property.
Neighborhood: – Adjacent to Daimler, Taeyang Metals, Vadakupattu Village.
Why this location is considered ?
- Oragadam is an automobile corridor with companies like Apollo Tyres, Asian Paints Limited, Bosch India, Daimler India, Delphi-TVS, Yamaha, Mindarika Private Limited (Indo Japanese Joint Venture Company), Nokia Siemens Networks, Nissan, Nokia SEZ, Renault Nissan have set up their factories
- Though it’s the most happening place, there is a shortage of good, and reasonably priced residential properties in Oragadam. You can see real estate promoters, have developed layouts in the “oragadam – walajabad road” selling at Rs.3500/sqft, which is unreasonable)
- The new govt in place has lot of developmental plans for promoting Oragadam hub
Why should we buy here?
- On the 6-lane way, which connects Oragadam to Singaperumal koil.
- It’s an DTCP approved residential layout is right on the main road adjacent to Daimler and Taeyang metals
- 2 kms from Oragadam junction
- Opposite to Hiranandani Gardens
- Priced less compared with other main road properties, with clean documents and free from all acquisition
- High potential at least 5x times appreciation in 5 years of time
- If you get a plot on the main road, don’t miss. Can you used for commercial use in future.
Closing points: –
- While I have invested two plots in this layout, I recommend you look if you like to make some good investment on this property.
- Happy investing