1) For people who are looking at budget properties for the investment of span of 3 – 5 years. Here is a nice one.
2) This place is situtated in Maraimalai Nagar, village name – Maruderi, comes in Kanchipuram District, Registrar office – Thiruporur, OMR, Chennai
3) Its a DTCP Approved layout, laid in 1980’s.
4) The name of the layout is Sainathapuram Part 1 and Part 2, comprising more than 300 plots, with well laid 30 and 40 feet roads.
5) This layout is promoted by Sai Leo Estates, a reputed, well known and authentic institution.
6) Once you cross Maraimalai Nagar Ford, you need to take the Gokulapuram Main Road, from GST road its 8kms.
7) You can also reach this place, from the back gate of Mahindra City SEZ.
8) Very close to Gokulapuram, and upcoming JP Morgan- Arihant Villa Vivinea, Hallmark and Pearl Avenue township.
About the locality
9) This place is surrounded by small hills, and greenaries.
10) you get good ground water in 30 feet.
11) From Tambaram and Chengalpat, there are direct buses to this layout.
12) The layout is ON the main road.
13) Electricity is already available.
14) Nice place to build house and retire a peaceful life with nature.
15) In 2012, a sq feet was sold at an average price of Rs. 100 – 125 that is Rs. 3Lakhs per ground.
16) In just 2 years, the prices have almost doubled, now selling at Rs. 270/- Sq feet.
17) For people who go till Tindivanam and Villupuram, you can get a good plot with affordable price in Maraimalai Nagar itself.
18) For a time frame of 3 – 5 years, this place is good for investment and building homes.
19) Has plenty of room and potential to appreciate further.
P.S – the above information are gathered from market sources not my own. I own a plot here and I am happy about it.
The property in this locality are recently sold for Rs.380 per sqft. The appreciation value of the property are too gud.
380 is very expensive, you get plots at the rate of 200 to 250 per sq. feet.
Can you share the name of the developer /person whom is willing to sale land in marutheri
Please call my munber – 90030 28176
Recently the corner plot sold for RS 390 /sqft in last month, Plot located in 40 feet road and on the
bus route too. Without corner plot come around 300 to 320. It is current market value
After a year, I blogged this post, Govt has approved a 325 feet road, starting from Singaperumal koil to OMR then touching to Mahabalipuram. The new proposed road touches this layout, and made it a road site property, and increased their valuation. It will be good time to invest now for a fantatic returns in 5 years of time.
This road also goes through Veerabhadra layout, but lot of plots are getting acquired by the govt. agency. better to avoid – Veerabhadra layout.
After a long time, this dream is getting real. Proposed road is coming up soon.
My friend also got it for 350/sqft.in sathguru Nagar on March 2015. Hope will have more appreciation once the connecting road from Thiruporur to singaperumal koil in place
Hi what is the current price per st feet in this place?
pls mail me firstname.lastname@example.org
You can buy at 225 – 250 Rs/ Sqft.
What is current price now sathuguru nagar , Sainathapuram ?
200 Rs/ Sqft – is the running rate
Do you know, where is connecting road from Thiruporur to singaperumal koil in place? Which plot will be affected by near this area (Marutheri, Kondangi)
no plots are affected
If anybody is interested in buying plot in sathguru nagar, please approach email@example.com