1) For people who are looking at budget properties for the investment of span of 3 – 5 years. Here is a nice one.
2) This place is situtated in Maraimalai Nagar, village name – Maruderi, comes in Kanchipuram District, Registrar office – Thiruporur, OMR, Chennai
3) Its a DTCP Approved layout, laid in 1980’s.
4) The name of the layout is Sainathapuram Part 1 and Part 2, comprising more than 300 plots, with well laid 30 and 40 feet roads.
5) This layout is promoted by Sai Leo Estates, a reputed, well known and authentic institution.
6) Once you cross Maraimalai Nagar Ford, you need to take the Gokulapuram Main Road, from GST road its 8kms.
7) You can also reach this place, from the back gate of Mahindra City SEZ.
8) Very close to Gokulapuram, and upcoming JP Morgan- Arihant Villa Vivinea, Hallmark and Pearl Avenue township.
About the locality
9) This place is surrounded by small hills, and greenaries.
10) you get good ground water in 30 feet.
11) From Tambaram and Chengalpat, there are direct buses to this layout.
12) The layout is ON the main road.
13) Electricity is already available.
14) Nice place to build house and retire a peaceful life with nature.
15) In 2012, a sq feet was sold at an average price of Rs. 100 – 125 that is Rs. 3Lakhs per ground.
16) In just 2 years, the prices have almost doubled, now selling at Rs. 270/- Sq feet.
17) For people who go till Tindivanam and Villupuram, you can get a good plot with affordable price in Maraimalai Nagar itself.
18) For a time frame of 3 – 5 years, this place is good for investment and building homes.
19) Has plenty of room and potential to appreciate further.
P.S – the above information are gathered from market sources not my own. I own a plot here and I am happy about it.