South Bangalore, especially Kanakapura Road (NH 209) is considered as one of the hottest investment corridors for people to invest and grow their wealth. This road leads to Kanakapura – Dindugal and Coimbatore and provides connectivity to other popular southern towns. In olden days, this road is often traveled by famous king Tippu Sultan, when he thought of extending his kingdom to South India. At that time the mode of Transportation was Bull or Horse carts.
Few months back, I happen to visit one of my friends’ investment in this area and thought of blogging about this for prospective investors. This road is at the budding stage, where many prominent developers in the city like Embassy, Sobha etc., are either bought lands or constructing apartments. Since this place is completely away from the ever’ busy city, people who prefer for a calm and green environment choose to live/ or reside. Good water source is also one of the reasons.
There are lot of private land promoters, old and new have come up in the vicinity. Eshwari Bliss is one of layouts, which I find very attractive to buy, based on many parameters.
To know more about Eshwari Bliss,
- This gated community, is BMRDA approved, is located in Kagalipura village in Uttarahalli hobli, falling in Bangalore Rural District of South Bangalore in Kanakapura Road.
- This layout is stone throw away distance from Kagalipura village, which is adjacent to the village and ON the main road.
- Its 23 kms. from the Banshakari temple towards Kanakapura. A journey with full of greenery and scenic environment.
- The layout is formed on 15 acres of land, with 246 plot sites laid with neat and broad roads, with 40×60 and 30×40 measurements.
- Round the clock security is available with gated entrance. Round the clock security is a good thing, where only plot owners have complete security on the protection for their land.
- Few houses have come up and people are living in the community.
- All civic infrastructure like water, drainage, electricity are all in place.
- There is also an overhead water tank to support future population in the layout.
- There is also a good connectivity from this layout to all parts of Bangalore. Outer Ring Road (BDA developed) is close by and people can travel to Banerghatta road, Nice Road, Hebbel – all directions of Bangalore with ease, avoiding traffic. Also, Core Ring Road, Intermediate Ring Road and Peripheral Ring Road are also coming up with BMRDA, BMIC partnerships.
- The valuation of the site is also competitive, going by present market rates.
- People can buy anywhere between 1700 to 1900 Rs./ Sqft. Of course corner plots may be priced more and south facing plots, irregular shape plots will be quoting even less.
- In a time horizon of 3 -5 years of investment, there is a very good chance of appreciation of price.
People who are interested to buy in Kanakapura Road can take a look at Eshwari Bliss, as a potential investment opportunity/ or for building house in a calmer place basking in the joy of greener surroundings.
P.S – When you select plot, please avoid plots which are under the high tension electrical lines, which passes through one side of the layout.
Happy Buying !